The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Hello to all!

5 replies to this topic

#1 nino

New Poster!

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

Hi, i'm from Romania, i'm interested in computers.Attached Image: nino.jpg

#2 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 25,532 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

I'll tell you, that's quite possibly the first time I've actually got quite a fright looking at a picture, genuinely, I kinda jumped when I saw that :o
      Didn't take me long to laugh at it though, our very own Mr Bean if I'm not mistaken !!

Welcome to the forums nino - very welcome here :)
      Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
      New Freeware on the site
      Updated Freeware on the site
      RSS Subscribe
      Report bad freeware here

#3 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 374 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

Hello nino nice to have you here,,I'm sure that baby doesn't take after it's mother!!!! At least I hope not!!! Lol!!!! :sarcastic:

#4 James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
        • 903 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:05 AM

I'm with you Marko - not sure if that is very funny or vary scary!!! LOL

Welcome nino, love your sense of humor!

Attached Image: head-swap.jpg

Jim Hillier - Managing editor Daves Computer Tips.com

#5 nino

New Poster!

• Members
          • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:11 PM

Hello, i didn't have much time to think about that picture, but because Mr. Bean is one of my favourite comedians,as well as Benny Hill, i will keep this as an avatar.
            Dark humour is common, not only in England, and Romania - for us it was the only way to survive during the communist years.
            Even today, what can you do when you see this so called "crysis" in Europe, and everybody knows the truth?
            Humans never stop acting childish ,we hope in a better future, forgetting that we are small drops in the Ocean , making waves, from time to time, directed by a "shadow force".
            Rulers may be changed, but the rule is the same: The winners takes all!
            That's the way i see life, and history confirm that.
            But enough with phillosophy we really need to feel like kids on Christmas,otherwise Santa Claus would not exist-right?
            I wish you all to be happy and healthy for the days that will come!
            Don,t worry, be happy!

See you!

Edited by nino, 23 December 2011 - 01:16 PM.

#6 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
            • 25,532 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

Hey, if we didn't laugh then chances are we'd cry!!
              Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
              New Freeware on the site
              Updated Freeware on the site
              RSS Subscribe
              Report bad freeware here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

" } ); } $('gbl_d').update( "" ); _last = ipsLightbox.lightboxImage.src; } } /* Check for init and then keep checking for new image */ _to = setTimeout( "gbl_addDownloadButton()", 1000 ); } //]]>