marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 25,796 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

File Submitted: 25 Dec 2009
    File Category: Email & Spam Tools
    Will Run On: XP/Vista/7

Scribe is a small and fast email client with an intergrated contact database and calendar. It supports all the major internet mail protocols and uses international standards where possible. Scribe doesn't required installing or uninstalled and can be used from a removable drive without reconfiguration. It comes with a bayesian spam filter and translations to many different languages.

Updates are published regularly to respond to problems and to add features. Because Scribe runs on Windows and Linux you can take your mail with you when you change operating system.

And don't worry about viruses, Scribe protects you from the usual security holes in other email clients with it's own virus safe HTML control and executable attachment protection.

i.Scribe is free for everyone to use. No time limits, no nagging shareware banners or number of trials. Use it to your hearts content. It is however limited to one account and five user defined filters.

IMPORTANT: If you wish to leave a review for i.Scribe 2.0 beta 16, please ensure you leave at least 2 paragraphs, give some detailed information regarding it's functions and ideally (but optional) include a few screenshots. If you wish to leave a quick comment, please do this using the comments on the download itself

Click here to download this file

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
    New Freeware on the site
    Updated Freeware on the site
    RSS Subscribe
    Report bad freeware here