File Updated: 06 Apr 2012
File Category: CAD & Modeling
Will Run On: 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista/7
Panoply is a Java application which enables the user to plot raster images of geo-gridded data from netCDF datasets. Panoply is an utility that enable user to plot raster image. Depending on the data, it can draw global longitude-latitude images or pole-to-pole latitude-vertical images.
- Slice specific latitude-longitude or latitude-vertical arrays from larger multidimensional variables.
- Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging.
- Plot longitude-latitude data as global maps or zonal averages.
- Plot longitude-latitude data using any of over 40 global map projections, or just plot a particular region.
- Overlay continent outlines or masks on longitude-latitude plots.
- Use any PAL, ACT or CWC color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk in GIF, PDF, PNG or PS form
IMPORTANT: If you wish to leave a review for Panoply, please ensure you leave at least 2 paragraphs, give some detailed information regarding it's functions and ideally (but optional) include a few screenshots. If you wish to leave a quick comment, please do this using the comments on the download itself
Click here to download this file