File Updated: 09 Apr 2012
File Category: File & Disk Management
Will Run On: 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista/7
Rename Master is a free utility for renaming large groups of files with a few clicks. Anyone that has worked with websites, file archives, or collections of music, videos, or pictures has probably spent way too much time renaming hundreds of files.
This utility will add, remove, or replace parts of the filename with ease and also supports renaming via file properties, MP3 tags, JPEG JFIF and EXIF tags.
- Intelligent number sorting
- JPEG/MP3 tag support and many more Meta-Variables
- Auto-Preview support
- "Scipts" to save commonly used renaming options
- and [?] command prompt style wildcards for replacing and remove options
- "Undo" button so a renaming operation can be rolled back
- Floating thumbnail window for viewing pictures and optional thumbnail file list view
- Optional Explorer integration for right-clicking on folders or using "Send To"
IMPORTANT: If you wish to leave a review for Rename Master, please ensure you leave at least 2 paragraphs, give some detailed information regarding it's functions and ideally (but optional) include a few screenshots. If you wish to leave a quick comment, please do this using the comments on the download itself
Click here to download this file