File Updated: 18 Feb 2012
File Category: File & Disk Management
Will Run On: 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7
SISContents is a tool that helps you to unpack Symbian 9.x SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It allows you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process.
- read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
- unpack files from SIS packages;
- extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures if they are signed);
- view and save installation PKG script;
- sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from packages;
- edit packages: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also replace and delete files containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
- read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
- extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to leave a review for SISContents, please ensure you leave at least 2 paragraphs, give some detailed information regarding it's functions and ideally (but optional) include a few screenshots. If you wish to leave a quick comment, please do this using the comments on the download itself
Click here to download this file