File Updated: 07 Feb 2012
File Category: Startup, Shutdown & System Resource
Will Run On: 98/ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista/7
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed. The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN? power supplies serie are supported too.
CPUs on-die temperature sensors
- Intel® Core? Duo/Core? 2 Duo Digital Thermal Sensor.
- AMD® Athlon? 64 Thermal Sensor.
- Winbond® W83781D, W83627HF, W83697HF, W83791D, W83627THF, W83627EHF, W83627DHG.
- ITE® IT8705, IT8712, IT8716, IT8718.
- Asus® AS99127, ASB100.
- SMSC® EMC6D102, EMC6D103.
- Analog Device® ADM1030, AMD1031, ADT7475.
- Fintek® F71805, F71862, F71872, F71882.
- abit® uGuru 2003 and uGuru 2005.
- Gigabyte® ODIN? power supplies monitoring.
- SMART temperature.
- NVIDIA® and ATI® GPUs temperature
IMPORTANT: If you wish to leave a review for HWMonitor, please ensure you leave at least 2 paragraphs, give some detailed information regarding it's functions and ideally (but optional) include a few screenshots. If you wish to leave a quick comment, please do this using the comments on the download itself
Click here to download this file