Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 25,786 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:07 AM

File Submitted: 03 Jan 2012
    File Updated: 19 Mar 2012
    File Category: Scheduling,Calendars & Organisers
    Will Run On: XP/Vista/7

In My Diary is a smart, free personal organizer.

As you can see from the screenshot, the main display is based on a traditional diary format but, although all entries appear as one line of text, each actual entry can contain as many lines as required. Diary entries can be set to auto-repeat at the required interval.

In addition to the daily diary, there is also a daily journal facility, a calendar, Address book with flexible labelling system, Anniversary entries and a notes section with links to diary entries.

It runs on Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, and on Apple Mac (10.4 and above). There is also now a native version for Linux OS or the Windows version can be used and works well running in the Wine emulator.

IMPORTANT: If you wish to leave a review for In My Diary, please ensure you leave at least 2 paragraphs, give some detailed information regarding it's functions and ideally (but optional) include a few screenshots. If you wish to leave a quick comment, please do this using the comments on the download itself

Click here to download this file

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
    New Freeware on the site
    Updated Freeware on the site
    RSS Subscribe
    Report bad freeware here