The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Hello all

New to FBB

4 replies to this topic

#1 Gerry Hatrick

New Poster!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

Hi

Got here via Daves Computer Tips who warned of downloading freeware from CNET who now squeeze in a tool-bar, down loader plus a search engine with their downloads. UNLESS you tick the box to opt out .

Be careful out there

GH :scratch_one-s_head:

#2 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 320 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hello Gerry ,Daves Computer Tips huh? Well then we have a mutual friend here . My buddy Jim !!!! Nice to have you here,,Gerry,"NOW" you've come to the right place. :good:

#3 James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
      • 891 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

Hey Gerry - Good move mate! :) Nice to see you here. Any questions or problems, just holler.
        (I just love your handle :))

Cheers...Jim
        Jim Hillier - Managing editor Daves Computer Tips.com

#4 Gremlinn

Advanced Member!

• Advanced Member
        • 39 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:32 AM

Welcome here! Yeah, i hate what cnet has done with downloads. I avoid that place like the plague now! I can tell ya, this place is great! Plenty of info for whatever your interest.

#5 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
          • 25,468 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:56 PM

Sorry for the late welcome Gerry, been away from home all weekend - nice to have you on the site mate :)

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
            New Freeware on the site
            Updated Freeware on the site
            RSS Subscribe
            Report bad freeware here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users