Request & Suggest forums are now back online

Please note that the Request & Suggest forums are now back and available for all to post.
Please read this announcement for more details and find the Request & Suggest forums here. :)

"); //]]>
");

Groupon - Avoid Like The Plague!

Groupon customer service disgusting Groupon.co.uk Swarovski discount money off

12 replies to this topic

Guest_Louise_*

Guest_Louise_*
  • Guests
Whenever a groupon deal goes wrong for me, I always have everything in the correspondance and ask for a refund or credits. I always get it. I am polite but firm.
Cheers,
Louise.

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,393 posts

View PostLouise, on 14 July 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Whenever a groupon deal goes wrong for me, I always have everything in the correspondance and ask for a refund or credits. I always get it. I am polite but firm.
    Cheers,
    Louise.
    Your statement would indicate you're happy with Groupon's refunds, but in the same statement you also indicate they fail to deliver a satisfactory service?. That's the first time I've actually heard someone compliment a business for getting things wrong in the first place!!!
    Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
    New Freeware on the site
    Updated Freeware on the site
    RSS Subscribe
    Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 12,393 posts
      Oh, and another thing .... "Groupon given deadline to improve" LOL!!
      Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
      New Freeware on the site
      Updated Freeware on the site
      RSS Subscribe
      Report bad freeware here

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users