←  Site Feedback & Suggestions

FBB

»

Site Cleanups and tweaks

FrancisV's Photo FrancisV 29 Jan 2012
h site was already neat and clean, but now it just looks... professional and still pleasant. The search form is a gem!

Scottar's Photo Scottar 29 Jan 2012
Looking good to me. But I browse so many sites I foreget what it was like before.

marko's Photo marko 29 Jan 2012
It was fluid before Scottar, it's fixed width now, just makes it a whole lot easier (design wise) because before we couldn't be sure how the site would look in all resolutions but we can now - at the same time, we cleaned things up a little and got rid of the sub menu and replaced it with a drop down :)

Gremlinn's Photo Gremlinn 07 Feb 2012
I noticed this yesterday but i thought maybe it was my browser so today i'm using a diff one and i still see this same header prob.

http://i.imgur.com/MtItv.png

I can't see certain links, like the forum link and when i make a post, there aren't the same controls i had before, like to post a link, or a picture. Anyone else have this?

marko's Photo marko 07 Feb 2012
What browser are you using Gremlinn ?

Claw's Photo Claw 07 Feb 2012
Yea ,what's the deal Grem,I've used IE8,FF,Chrome and a little alternative called Crazy Browser and all looks OK here!!!! :scratch_one-s_head:

The latest firefox and the latest cometbird.It's not like that in ie

nm! lol, i looked over my settings and it was a new addon im using. Request Policy..it blocked some items

marko's Photo marko 08 Feb 2012
phew! thank god for that, thought it was back to the drawing board there for a minute !! :good:

Claw's Photo Claw 08 Feb 2012
Saved by the add-on ,Marko. Lol.