The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

I am an idiot

3 replies to this topic

#1 kamAbissaps

New Poster!

• BANNED
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

I am an idiot who has nothing better to do than waste my own time and everyone else's, I did attempt to spam this site but I didn't realise the staff here were unlike anywhere else and actually watched what was happening. Guess I'll move on to another site that doesn't have the excellent staff this one has :)

#2 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 25,530 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

Hey, I would say welcome to the site, but we don't welcome people like you - we ban them :) Have fun elsewhere :good:
      Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
      New Freeware on the site
      Updated Freeware on the site
      RSS Subscribe
      Report bad freeware here

#3 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 374 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

Yes!!!! Go get them boss. Man Marko,, was this "THE WRONG SITE TO PICK" or what???? Puts alot of confidence in the people and site you trust when someone like that is caught like "jumping into a pool of piranha" :good:

#4 Gremlinn

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 79 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

Scum. I hate spammers. The staff is doing a top notch job..well done and thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

" } ); } $('gbl_d').update( "" ); _last = ipsLightbox.lightboxImage.src; } } /* Check for init and then keep checking for new image */ _to = setTimeout( "gbl_addDownloadButton()", 1000 ); } //]]>