Safe Freeware

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Looking for Good Art

18 replies to this topic

#11 Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 179 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:21 PM

Yeah i know you were only trying to help, i was just pointing out that it is a paying site as i used to use Photoshop alot and i've amassed a collection of diff sites. :)

#12 Scottar

Advanced Member!

• BANNED
    • 32 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:13 AM

View PostGremlinn, on 31 January 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Yeah i know you were only trying to help, i was just pointing out that it is a paying site as i used to use Photoshop alot and i've amassed a collection of diff sites. :)

Gremlinn;

Thanks for the offer and support but what I was implying is: If you have links to free art then share that with the FBB subscribers and just direct me to the online links. I am not actively involved in graphics at the moment but I may be in the near future.
      :rolleyes:

#13 Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 179 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:25 PM

Maybe i'm missing something..weren't you the one who posted a link to stocks? I just offered an alternative that actually be free

#14 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
        • 25,696 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

This has confused the hell outta me :crazy:
          Gremlinn, I think what Scottar is saying is if you know of any sites which offer completely free graphics/artwork, etc, could you post them here.
          Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
          New Freeware on the site
          Updated Freeware on the site
          RSS Subscribe
          Report bad freeware here

#15 Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 179 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

If that's the case then sure! lol
            He kinda confused me too..i didn't want to spend time gathering links if there was no demand :)

#16 Scottar

Advanced Member!

• BANNED
            • 32 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostGremlinn, on 01 February 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

If that's the case then sure! lol
              He kinda confused me too..i didn't want to spend time gathering links if there was no demand :)

So what is this site about? Freebees!

So what did I suggest you do: Post the links to the Feebees for all.

So posting links to Feebees on this site is a waste of time????

Go ahead, I'll post em.
              :crazy: :rofl:

#17 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
              • 544 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Hey Scottar, would this work?? If not , lf not let me know what I did wrong buddy. http://vectorart.org/

#18 Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
                • 179 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Since you like to quote me, i thought i should return the favor.

View PostScottar, on 29 January 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

This site had tons of high quality art and illustrations. Sure to enjoy this freebe.

http://www.shutterstock.com

YOU were the one to post a resource for everyone,not me. I merely pointed out that the site you posted WASN'T free, and i offered to share some that WERE; if someone needed them.

Gremlinn;

Thanks for the offer and support but what I was implying is: If you have links to free art then share that with the FBB subscribers and just direct me to the online links. I am not actively involved in graphics at the moment but I may be in the near future. :rolleyes:

Now here, you made it seem as though I was the one posting links and that you had no use for them at the moment. wth??

"So what is this site about? Freebees!

So what did I suggest you do: Post the links to the Feebees for all.

So posting links to Feebees on this site is a waste of time????

Go ahead, I'll post em. :crazy: :rofl: "

Duh, anyone here KNOWS the place is for free stuff. If you will also notice, it is a place mainly for programs,not resources. Yes it is a waste of my time if there is no one that really wants that.
                  I don't know you and you don't know me and i am a very friendly guy but please don't talk down to me like that. It's not appreciated..at all.

#19 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
                  • 25,696 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:30 PM

and on that note ... thread closed :)
                    Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
                    New Freeware on the site
                    Updated Freeware on the site
                    RSS Subscribe
                    Report bad freeware here