←  General Chat/Off Topic

FBB

»

Misleading Software

Claw's Photo Claw 31 Jan 2012
When the hurricane took everything away from me except what I was wearing,,it sent family and friends everywhere. So it's easy for me to have a friend or friends all over , since I really never see friends or family anymore. Even I'm not in the same state I was living in. But,,that's another story . I need to write a book,,, Hurricanes and Bounty Hunting: The Year I was Chased !!!!Lol.

Gremlinn's Photo Gremlinn 31 Jan 2012
Which one..Ike?

Claw's Photo Claw 31 Jan 2012
Katrina,,the largest natural disaster in US history ,,and it hit literally in my front yard.
Hey Gremm,,is that your avatar next to the words,"I am an Idiot" ???? Lol. Joke buddy. :rofl:

Gremlinn's Photo Gremlinn 01 Feb 2012
ha.ha.ha

Claw's Photo Claw 01 Feb 2012
Just having fun good buddy,,just having fun. Oh by the way,,sure looked like your avatar next to the words that said" I'm dumb". Lol,,sorry just couldn't resist. :good:

Gremlinn's Photo Gremlinn 01 Feb 2012
Well, you really didn't name the hurricane and more than one has hit the gulf coast in recent times, so you can take that foot out of your mouth now :rofl:

Ahhh, there's never a foot in my mouth Gremmy, :rofl: . On a personal note,,Hey Marko,,still cutting down on the smoking,or what????

marko's Photo marko 01 Feb 2012
Yep, cut down mate - I reckon I was smoking something llike 30 a day, probably more like around 6-7 per day now and beginning to feel better for it. I'm not kidding myself on though, I know I need to bite the bullet at some point and quit altogether, but if I can keep on as I'm going hopefully I'll get there :)

I quit about a dozen times,,my wife would buy them for me just to shut me up. Until that day I just stopped. Still get that urge ,,especially late at night when I can't sleep. But what you've done so far is "GREAT"!!!! Anything is better than knowing what you would do if someone tried to hurt you or your family,,,and then realizing that the one hurting yourself and them ,,,is you. You'll get there,,and if you don't ,,,you're "already" better off. :good: