The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Misleading Software

18 replies to this topic

#11 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 387 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

When the hurricane took everything away from me except what I was wearing,,it sent family and friends everywhere. So it's easy for me to have a friend or friends all over , since I really never see friends or family anymore. Even I'm not in the same state I was living in. But,,that's another story . I need to write a book,,, Hurricanes and Bounty Hunting: The Year I was Chased !!!!Lol.

#12 Gremlinn

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 86 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

Which one..Ike?

#13 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 387 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

Katrina,,the largest natural disaster in US history ,,and it hit literally in my front yard.
        Hey Gremm,,is that your avatar next to the words,"I am an Idiot" ???? Lol. Joke buddy. :rofl:

#14 Gremlinn

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 86 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:10 AM

ha.ha.ha

#15 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 387 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:59 AM

Just having fun good buddy,,just having fun. Oh by the way,,sure looked like your avatar next to the words that said" I'm dumb". Lol,,sorry just couldn't resist. :good:

#16 Gremlinn

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
            • 86 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:19 PM

Well, you really didn't name the hurricane and more than one has hit the gulf coast in recent times, so you can take that foot out of your mouth now :rofl:

#17 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
              • 387 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

Ahhh, there's never a foot in my mouth Gremmy, :rofl: . On a personal note,,Hey Marko,,still cutting down on the smoking,or what????

#18 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
                • 25,534 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

Yep, cut down mate - I reckon I was smoking something llike 30 a day, probably more like around 6-7 per day now and beginning to feel better for it. I'm not kidding myself on though, I know I need to bite the bullet at some point and quit altogether, but if I can keep on as I'm going hopefully I'll get there :)
                  Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
                  New Freeware on the site
                  Updated Freeware on the site
                  RSS Subscribe
                  Report bad freeware here

#19 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
                  • 387 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

I quit about a dozen times,,my wife would buy them for me just to shut me up. Until that day I just stopped. Still get that urge ,,especially late at night when I can't sleep. But what you've done so far is "GREAT"!!!! Anything is better than knowing what you would do if someone tried to hurt you or your family,,,and then realizing that the one hurting yourself and them ,,,is you. You'll get there,,and if you don't ,,,you're "already" better off. :good:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Alexa

" } ); } $('gbl_d').update( "" ); _last = ipsLightbox.lightboxImage.src; } } /* Check for init and then keep checking for new image */ _to = setTimeout( "gbl_addDownloadButton()", 1000 ); } //]]>