Safe Freeware

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Hi Guys

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tallemu

New Poster!

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

Just want to say sorry for being away for so long but just bought a new windows 7 64bit so if anybody can give me some pointers be very gratefull. thanks

#2 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 579 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

Hey Tallemu,,if you're looking for pointers about your new computer (lucky you), my first suggestion if you haven't already found out is,,,when moving across the "taskbar" ,,pay close attention,because your new machine is "FAST" !!!!!!! Lol. It's really easy once you get a handle on it and you get comfortable. BUT,,any problems ,,,,,that's what we're here for pal. Enjoy it,,have fun (you lucky dog) Lol. :good:

#3 Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 189 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hello!

#4 Tallemu

New Poster!

• Members
        • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

Having a lot of problems creating a back with Windows 7 backup and restore dose not seem to be able to find my external hard drive any suggestion to help with would be appreciated.

#5 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 579 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

Type "computer management" in the "search" box under the start menu. Under storage click Disk Management and see if the drive shows up under that. If it doesn't there may be a problem with the drive. And also make sure your BIOS have the necessary SATA ports enabled that the drive is connected to. It's a shot in the dark !!!!
            Also,,this may sound odd but while connected unplug then replug in the power cord.