The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

General

17 replies to this topic

#1 jeffrey byeam

New Poster!

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

Hello, my freinds call me Jeffro Bodine. I'm from Stonewall, Louisiana. I'm a retired Sign Artist. I'm not Cajun but I'm Southern Fried!

#2 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 25,570 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hey Jeffro, welcome to FreewareBB :)
      Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
      New Freeware on the site
      Updated Freeware on the site
      RSS Subscribe
      Report bad freeware here

#3 James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
      • 924 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

Hello Southern Fried Jeffro - Northern Pickled Jimbo here - LOL

Sorry, I have such a twisted sense of humor. Welcome Jeffro, great to heave you here.
        Jim Hillier - Managing editor Daves Computer Tips.com

#4 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 427 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

Hey Jeffro,,,Claw here from New Orleans La.,,I last lived in St.Bernard Parish until Katrina. I married a Cajun girl ,so I eat GOOD.
          Glad you're here,,buddy. :good:

#5 Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 112 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

That's your real name? Not making fun but your parents must have loved The Beverly Hillbillies :)
            Welcome to the site, Jeffro!

#6 jeffrey byeam

New Poster!

• Members
            • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

My name is Jeffrey but for 40 years my friends and family called me jeffro. One day my uncle called me bodine. You can probably guess the rest. I'm not a computer expert but I was in the commercial sign business when the p/c's got popular. In 91 i got one of the first p/c based sign making outfits in these parts. It was a 386DX66 W/Math coprocessor, WOW! I still have it today. It runs a trusty Cam1- 20 plotter. I mean I must have put full graphics on at least 600 Caddo Parish Sheriff vehicles. What little I know about computers I taught myself. I'm semi-retired now. I've been battling cancer for 4 yrs. Thank y'all for listening.

#7 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
              • 427 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

Hey Jeffro,,battles are being won everyday my friend. I'm still fighting with the site of my childrens toys and clothes scattered across an enpty field that used to be my home. Katrina was my most recent demon,,and like all the rest "WE", me and you will come out victorious !!!! Miracles happen everyday. PROOF: The Saints won a Super Bowl !!!!Lol. :good:

#8 jeffrey byeam

New Poster!

• Members
                • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Claw, Amen brother. May God bless you and everybody that was affected. My heart goes out to you. Nice to here from another Louisianian.

#9 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
                  • 427 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

Thank you,,I'm always around ,anytime you need need to talk "bayou" I'm here. May take me a little bit , but I'll get to ya,,buddy..

#10 Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
                    • 112 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

Oh, ok..lol
                      You've been using a pc waaaay before i even knew much about them!
                      Sorry to hear about your health problem, i wish you the very best . There have been so many advances in the field and a whole lot of people have successfully won their battle so i hope you keep your spirits up my friend! :good: