#1 James (Jim) Hillier

James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:54 PM

****FreewareBB Exclusive****

fbm-img.jpg
    Kvisoft has most generously donated 5 licenses for its FLipbook Maker Pro software to give away to our members. This excellent software would normally sell for $249usd, yes that?s not a typo, $249.00! But you now have a chance to win a full license completely free simply by submitting a reply to this article?Thank you Kvisoft!!

Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro is a professional type of page flip software to convert your PDF files to page-turning digital publications. The powerful page editing functions allows you to embed videos, images, audio, hyperlinks, hotspots and more multimedia objects to the output flipping pages. Creating multimedia page flipping books makes so easy with this flip page software!

I am amazed at how user friendly this software is, I expected such a complicated process would involve suitably complex user interaction but nothing could be further from the truth, it really is just 4 simple steps and certainly doesn?t require any special skills. Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro is indeed very Professional, quick and easy, just the way I like my software. Simply import your files, edit to suit, add any elements and publish ? it?s that simple.
    Flipbook Maker 1.png

It took around 40 seconds for Kvisoft to create a perfect flipbook magazine from a 78 page PDF document. Admittedly it was a pretty basic example, the only ?editing? I performed was to add MP3 background music but even making allowances for that, the speed is exceptional. Of course, there is much more to the software than merely transforming existing PDF documents to flip format. Flipbook Maker Pro also includes a set of excellent base templates plus support for importation of Flash movies (.flv, f4v, mp4 and .swf) and images (.jpg, .png, .bmp, jpeg, gif) so you can easily create your own customized/personalized flip books. Imagine your precious photos transformed into a flip type digital photo album ? fantastic!!

Output formats include HTML (SWF) for Website integration, stand-alone EXE and ZIP package. Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro also provides an easy method for you to share created flip books on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, etc.
    Flipbook Maker 2.png

Check out this demo: http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/demos/travellife/#/0

Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro HOME PAGE
    Feature comparison chart (between Flipbook Maker and Flipbook Maker Pro) HERE

Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro is indeed value packed software and you now have a chance to win a full license for free: Simply submit a reply to this article with a comment, we?d prefer if you commented on the Kvisoft Flipbook Maker software or told us a little about yourself?Entries close 5th March.

COMPETITION RULES:

* Simply post one reply to this thread. Replies can be anything but we'd prefer if you commented on Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro
    * Competition is for members only. If you are not a member; registration is easy and free. Simply register and you will be eligible to enter.
    * Posts must be made before midnight on 5th March. Any posts after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
    * Only post one reply. Additional replies by the same member will be deleted. Users who abuse this rule may be banned from the contest.
    * On March 6th, 5 posts will be chosen by a random number generator as winners of one FREE license for Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro each.
    * Winners will be notified by email at the email address submitted for membership ? be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.

Best of luck to everyone and a big THANK YOU again to Kvisoft!
    Jim Hillier - Managing editor Daves Computer Tips.com

#2 nomadfromx

nomadfromx

New Poster!

• Members
    • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

Oh, just noticed: "Output formats include HTML (SWF)"

#3 Siam

Siam

New Poster!

• Members
      • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

Fantastic giveaway. Thank you. I have used this type of software before for online publications. Would love, love, love to win a copy of Kvisoft's program to give our designs some real pizazz. Thanks again for the opportunity!

#4 lotusvery

lotusvery

New Poster!

• Members
        • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:16 AM

Great! I want to get the free license. LUCK! LUCK! to me!

#5 bjennis

bjennis

New Poster!

• Members
          • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

• Have used similar software for documents on my web sites but Flipbook Maker Pro has so many more options, such as video, sound and page effects. Would be a great addition to my webmaster toolkit...

#6 myimmortalize

myimmortalize

New Poster!

• Members
            • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

Count me in please...
              https://twitter.com/#!/myimmortalize/status/172378549737627649

#7 big-red

big-red

New Poster!

• Members
              • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

I like that you can also output to exe files. Many of these flipbook makers can only be viewed on webpages. Link to demo looks good. Would be good if you could choose other document inputs as well as pdf. Pls count me in

#8 John T

John T

Advanced Member!

• Developer
                • 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

Just seen the demo of this,what an awseome bit of kit it is. Would love to be able to have this. Thanks to Kvisoft for offering the chance.

Regards,

John

#9 anish shah

anish shah

New Poster!

• Members
                  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

Awesome offer just like the product .... Super.
                    Thanx !!!!

#10 timer

timer

New Poster!

• Members
                    • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

Kvisoft FLipbook Maker Pro would be invaluable for me in two ways.  Firstly I help to run a charitable trust ( http://www.opnewworld.co.uk ) that aims to give unemployed people the opportunity to improve their skills and gain valuable practical experience on environmental field trips. This software would be brilliant to put together fund raising material, records of field trips and can also be used on field trips etc. etc. Secondly I am putting together a history of our local village cricket club (http://www.chawton.cc) and FLipbook Maker Pro would be the ideal tool to pull together the huge amount of material we have and present it in a range of outputs.  It would also prove to be invaluable in adding multimedia material to both websites.