pb project blackout cheaters hackers hacks cheats

21 replies to this topic

#1 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 25,883 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:47 AM

Sorry to dissapoint all those who have landed here looking for cheats for Project Blackout, although you may actually not be too dissapointed because you may just find your name up in lights here as one of the many people who have to use hacks and cheats to gain rank within the game and cheat your fellow player out of their hard earned credits or points which came directly from their pocket.

I found PB some time ago and it's went from a great game that we could spend hours on to a farse because so many people now use hacks to win. This makes the game impossible, it rules out any fairness and makes the entire experience a complete joke. I'm still active within the servers, and still enjoy some success but when someone with lower rank than me can pull off 40 kills and only have 5 deaths it's pretty obvious that something is amiss. As is always the case, something good has been turned bad because of the inabilities, greed and selfishness of others.

There's no point in me trying to explain how to spot those hacking because new ways are being made constantly, but needless to say those guys who always seem to appear from nowhere or dart around a corner and headshot you are suspect. Similarly, those gamers who throw grenades as you run in or out of a room seem to know your every move. Normally I wouldn't concern myself with people who feel the need to cheat in games, but others are spending REAL money buying equipment for this game, they are using valuable credits they earn over weeks or months and they are simply being cheated BIG TIME by those idiots who use hacks and cheats.

Feel free to add to the list of Project Blackout Cheaters and Hackers Hall Of Shame .... but YOU MUST include a screenshot of scores at the end of the game (i.e. the scoreboard which appears once the game has finished - just press the "PrtSc" (printscreen) button and paste it into MSPaint and save it, then upload it here. This will basically show us whether or not there is a good chance someone was cheating or not - scores of 50+ kills and less than 10-20 deaths would normally say to me something isn't right.

Project Blackout Cheaters and Hackers Hall Of Shame
    Aloha
    AlphaCom
    breakfire
    BROOUSSLY
    DarkGunner64
    DjDeter
    IwoNtLOsE
    LMaximus
    ParazsoHUN
    quitPBnow
    RAXXISS
    THEhuNTER300
    Thewinner123
    WorDiego
    XenoMorpHx
    xXCabalisBackXx

Here's the ranks if anyone is interested ....

Enlisted
    Attached Image: 1.png

NCO
    Attached Image: 2.png

Company Officer
    Attached Image: 3.png

Field Officer
    Attached Image: 4.png

General (Promotions to Major General and above are based on total EXP and are competitive)
    Attached Image: 5.png

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
    New Freeware on the site
    Updated Freeware on the site
    RSS Subscribe
    Report bad freeware here

#2 w_williamson

w_williamson

Platinum Poster!

• Administrators
    • 106 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:14 PM

Also, if you are on PB and fancy a game, you can add me by using my tag - xwilliamw94x. I will most probably be adding onto this list daily seeing as i'm on PB near enough every day.
      Remember to keep yourself alive, there's nothing more important than that. - Tupac

#3 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
      • 25,883 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

Check this lemon out, username DjDeter - apparently he's that good that he can rack up 88 kills from one game against 5 others - I joined just at the end, but soon enough to realise he could see through walls, doors and throw grenades just as I was approaching doorways to shoot him !!

Attached Image: Untitled.png
        Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
        New Freeware on the site
        RSS Subscribe
        Report bad freeware here

#4 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
        • 25,883 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

This has to be the best I've seen yet - two guys, one called quitPBnow and the other THEhuNTER300, the first scoring 156 kills and the second scoring 112 kills - they're able to kill you even when you can't see them - impossible to play against people like this.

Forums
          New Freeware on the site
          RSS Subscribe
          Report bad freeware here

#5 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
          • 25,883 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:37 PM

Another few for the hall of shame ... AlphaCom in particular was throwing grenades round corners just as I was heading in that direction - absolutely no way of knowing I was there unless they were hacking.

The guy at the top of the scoreboard, xXCabalisBackXx, I don't know much about, but if they expect us to believe they gained 48 kills and only 9 deaths then I'm a monkey's uncle I'm afraid !!

Forums
            New Freeware on the site
            RSS Subscribe
            Report bad freeware here

#6 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
            • 25,883 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:33 PM

RAXXISS and BROOUSSLY apparently taking on two Lieutenant's, myself a Master Sergeant and a few other guys - the two of them rack up 84 kills between them which is more than our entire team - you do the maths and I'm sure you'll agree it don't add up !!

Forums
              New Freeware on the site
              RSS Subscribe
              Report bad freeware here

#7 Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
              • 236 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

Could you guys use Fraps or Camtasia and record these amazing feats? I'm curious and want to be amazed by their otherworldly abilities..lol
                On another note, i suppose there's no use in reporting them to the game's host or whoever runs it. No way for them to check that sort of thing?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
                • 25,883 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

Hi Grem, I thought about videoing the action and it's something I'm still pondering to be honest, problem is I've never really came across a decent enough video capture app - I know fraps and Camtasia are fine products, unfortunately they are not freeware.

If nothing else, this has spured me into doing a little research and digging into the whole freeware video capture scene :)

Forums
                  New Freeware on the site
                  RSS Subscribe
                  Report bad freeware here

#9 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
                  • 25,883 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Guy called breakfire this time, apparently walls or other obsticles don't matter because he can see through them - even when I hid away somewhere in a busy match, he'd find the time to come screaming in and face the direction I was hiding and get his kill - in fact, so confident was he that he did it more than once !!

Forums
                    New Freeware on the site
                    RSS Subscribe
                    Report bad freeware here

#10 Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
                    • 236 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

I found some free alter