DID YOU KNOW ...

FreewareBB isn't just another download site, it's a community of members who look out for one another, it's a site where we openly discuss bad freeware and tell you about it, it's a site where all downloads are scanned manually and it's the only freeware download site that checks the developers website against multiple site advisory services like WOT, SiteAdvisor and BrowserDefender to make sure they are safe for you to visit. We don't use popup advertising and your downloads start instantly, no hunting for the download button or jumping through hoops to find it!!. Safe, honest and reliable downloads, that's what FreewareBB stands for!!!.

"); //]]>
");

Guten Dag, Bonjour, howdy y'all

15 replies to this topic

#11 Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

View PostJames Van Damme, on 05 March 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

No, that's only his stage name, he picked it cuz Van Dammes are so badass. And, it's the most common name in Flanders.
    No, I won't be leaving (right away anyhow) because I'm a sucker for freeware and sometimes I need Windows software to help other folks. But I'm cutting WAY down on the list, especially ones with toolbars and ads and crap (CNet? Pffft). What I'd really like to see is a way of sorting apps so that you ONLY see the ones for your OS, e.g., WindowsXP, or Vista-7 AND Linux, or OS-X AND CP-M, or whatever. It bugs me to see stuff like Gimp listed for "Windows XP-7". Also, a lot of the time I know what I want to do; but what to do it with? Like, do I download InPaint to erase something in an image? But there's a Gimp plugin to do that very thing, and you don't have to leave your editing process in Gimp. Same with a PDF editor; you could install a program to convert to "Word doc" (like that's a universal standard!), or connvert it on-line, or just install the PDF importer extension (from Oracle) into LibreOffice.

OK, rant over. Sayonara.

Didn't know that but i still love his movies! :)

View PostClaw, on 05 March 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

Huh,,,James,,what did I tell you.You have just got all your answers from "the top dog himself". Yea Marko,,if only some of that genius would just rub off on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Grem,,LOL,,LOL,,LOL. :rofl:

heyyyyy, watch out now. My genius is in knowing other geniuses..hehehe
    ..like my ole buddy ole pal Mr Marco :pardon:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 732 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

Hey dudes,,we better go easy before we inflate the ego too big and he gets a swell head and won't speak to us peons anymore. :mellow:

#13 Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 236 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

Too late for that :rofl:

Pickin on ya Marco..lol

We're all one big family now so he HAS to speak to us :lol2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
        • 25,883 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

View PostClaw, on 06 March 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

Hey dudes,,we better go easy before we inflate the ego too big and he gets a swell head and won't speak to us peons anymore. :mellow:

View PostGremlinn, on 06 March 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

Too late for that :rofl:
          Pickin on ya Marco..lol
          We're all one big family now so he HAS to speak to us :lol2:

Attached Image: polls_zipped_mouth_20080417_943_1902_883222_answer_2_xlarge.png
          Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
          New Freeware on the site
          Updated Freeware on the site
          RSS Subscribe
          Report bad freeware here

#15 Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 732 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

My mom would have sold her soul to have one of those for my mouth when I was a kid !!!! Matter of fact,,my wife would want one for my mouth NOW !!!!Lol. You're a good buddy,,Marko. :good:

#16 Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
            • 236 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

[email protected]

i bet she does Claw..lol
              ..talk the peel off an orange, give u half a chance :rofl:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image