User Poll: Do you change your password(s) regularly?

Do you change your password(s) regularly as a safety precaution, or like many other people, do you enter a password only once and stick with it throughout the years online?
You can VOTE and discuss here

"); //]]>
Photo

Ask FreewareBB

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
  • 1,566 posts
    I would like to know if my buddy Marko,,is a Grandpa yet????

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
      • 12,606 posts
        Certainly am mate - Oliver Mark David was born on 9th March 2012 and weighed 7Ib 8oz ... everything looks fine and hopefully he'll be getting home with mum and dad today - still a lot of running around to do so apologies cause I'm not as active as I am normally :)
          You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
          New Freeware on the site
          Updated Freeware on the site
          RSS Subscribe
          Report bad freeware here

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
          • 1,566 posts
            Family first buddy. Congratulations to everybody,,now comes the "best" part. If you don't mind me asking,,is this Williams first?? Hope that's not too personal.Tell them Claw wishes them all the luck in the world. Marko and your wife will be great at being grandparents,,trust me,",take care of that little bundle of joy " (that last line came from my wife) Take your time, all's well on the site
            we're on patrol.lol. :good:

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
              • 271 posts
                Congrats Granpapa! Cheers to the whole family :good:

Also, i was wondering how could i access the list of files i marked to follow for updates and comments? When i clicked on content i follow, i get a list of posts from the forum,not files that i had marked. I know i get an email when one is updated or a comment is made but i wanted to see a list of total files marked by me.

Edited by Gremlinn, 11 March 2012 - 07:41 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TRY

TRY

Advanced Poster!

• Members
                  • 13 posts
                    Congratulations Marko on becoming a Grandpa and also to the rest of your family.
                    Something tells me that you are going to spend most of your having fun with your Grandson :man_in_love:

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Verified Member
                      • 1,566 posts
                        Hey Grem, buddy, why do you have to be so difficult?? lol.lol. Good question though,,even I want to see that answer.

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
                          • 12,606 posts
                            Also, i was wondering how could i access the list of files i marked to follow for updates and comments? When i clicked on content i follow, i get a list of posts from the forum,not files that i had marked. I know i get an email when one is updated or a comment is made but i wanted to see a list of total files marked by me.

Thanks for the congrats guys :)
                            You should be able to see a breakdown of all the content you have followed through "Content I Follow" and down the left hand side column you will have different headings to choose from like "Forums", "Downloads", etc. Just choose "Downloads" and that should show you a list of all the files you have "followed" :)

12-03-2012 07-29-16.png

You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
                              New Freeware on the site
                              RSS Subscribe
                              Report bad freeware here

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
                              • 12,606 posts

Family first buddy. Congratulations to everybody,,now comes the "best" part. If you don't mind me asking,,is this Williams first?? Hope that's not too personal.Tell them Claw wishes them all the luck in the world. Marko and your wife will be great at being grandparents,,trust me,",take care of that little bundle of joy " (that last line came from my wife) Take your time, all's well on the site
                                we're on patrol.lol. :good:

Cheers Claw, and yes, this is William's first :)

Forums
                                  New Freeware on the site
                                  RSS Subscribe
                                  Report bad freeware here

caduser

caduser

Advanced Poster!

• Validating
                                  • PipPip
                                  • 15 posts
                                    I have been partial to yahoosearch.com for quite some time. Once you have entered your search term, a drop down of sites pertaining to your search term will appear.

Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Members
                                      • 271 posts
                                        Thanks Marko! I figured i missed something..lol

:girl_angel: :good:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image