45 replies to this topic

#41 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 25,883 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:32 AM

View PostClaw, on 11 March 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Family first buddy. Congratulations to everybody,,now comes the "best" part. If you don't mind me asking,,is this Williams first?? Hope that's not too personal.Tell them Claw wishes them all the luck in the world. Marko and your wife will be great at being grandparents,,trust me,",take care of that little bundle of joy " (that last line came from my wife) Take your time, all's well on the site
    we're on patrol.lol. :good:
    Cheers Claw, and yes, this is William's first :)

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
    New Freeware on the site
    Updated Freeware on the site
    RSS Subscribe
    Report bad freeware here

#42 caduser

caduser

New Poster!

• Members
    • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

I have been partial to yahoosearch.com for quite some time. Once you have entered your search term, a drop down of sites pertaining to your search term will appear.

#43 Gremlinn

Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 236 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

Thanks Marko! I figured i missed something..lol

:girl_angel: :good:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 732 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hey caduser,,I actually have Yahoo Search on my IE8,,and still use it . I also have a Yahoo Mail account, which I like but the Spam is "crazy" on it . Lonely House Wives to Weight loss to phone sales in the spam folder, so I just hit Delete,,,a lot.
          My brother uses Hush Mail and so far he's spam free. I don't know the security aspects of it though. I know you just sign in and you have an account,,it's quick and easy,maybe a good alternative account.
          I've had it at one time for work, but never really used it much.

http://www.hushmail.com/

#45 caduser

caduser

New Poster!

• Members
          • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

Claw,

I still have a Yahoo email account from using sbcglobal.net as our dial-up ISP, but my main account these days is from hughesnet since we obtained satellite internet access. Their spam filtering seems to be decent. I receive very little spam on the emails I download with Thunderchicken.

#46 Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
            • 732 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

I'm just basic,,Yahoo mail and Gmail. I closed out Windows Live Hotmail,,it always seemed to take along time to load.