←  Site Feedback & Suggestions

FBB

»

Ask FreewareBB

Gremlinn's Photo Gremlinn 09 Mar 2012
I've used it and i kinda like it. I'm trying to wean myself from google and this got alot of positive comments,though it takes some tweaking to make it how you want it. Right now, i prefer this:
https://startingpage.com/eng/

Claw's Photo Claw 09 Mar 2012
Been there Grem,,that's another good one.

James (Jim) Hillier's Photo James (Jim) Hillier 09 Mar 2012
Duck Duck Go is a search engine which is gradually making up ground on the big guns. I don't believe it will ever make too much of an impact on the likes of Google and Bing though. Not because it doesn't deserve to, more because it doesn't have the huge corporate backing of the others.

We (FreewareBB) have featured Duck Duck Go in the past:
https://freewarebb.com/newsletters/freeware-newsletter-11-09-10.html#REVIEW:_Duck_Duck_Go_
https://freewarebb.com/topic/60100-duck-duck-go-new-unique-search-engine/

Claw's Photo Claw 11 Mar 2012
I would like to know if my buddy Marko,,is a Grandpa yet????

marko's Photo marko 11 Mar 2012
Certainly am mate - Oliver Mark David was born on 9th March 2012 and weighed 7Ib 8oz ... everything looks fine and hopefully he'll be getting home with mum and dad today - still a lot of running around to do so apologies cause I'm not as active as I am normally :)

Family first buddy. Congratulations to everybody,,now comes the "best" part. If you don't mind me asking,,is this Williams first?? Hope that's not too personal.Tell them Claw wishes them all the luck in the world. Marko and your wife will be great at being grandparents,,trust me,",take care of that little bundle of joy " (that last line came from my wife) Take your time, all's well on the site
we're on patrol.lol. :good:

Gremlinn's Photo Gremlinn 11 Mar 2012
Congrats Granpapa! Cheers to the whole family :good:

Also, i was wondering how could i access the list of files i marked to follow for updates and comments? When i clicked on content i follow, i get a list of posts from the forum,not files that i had marked. I know i get an email when one is updated or a comment is made but i wanted to see a list of total files marked by me.
Edited by Gremlinn, 11 March 2012 - 07:41 PM.

TRY's Photo TRY 11 Mar 2012
Congratulations Marko on becoming a Grandpa and also to the rest of your family.
Something tells me that you are going to spend most of your having fun with your Grandson :man_in_love:

Hey Grem, buddy, why do you have to be so difficult?? lol.lol. Good question though,,even I want to see that answer.

marko's Photo marko 12 Mar 2012

View PostGremlinn, on 11 March 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

Also, i was wondering how could i access the list of files i marked to follow for updates and comments? When i clicked on content i follow, i get a list of posts from the forum,not files that i had marked. I know i get an email when one is updated or a comment is made but i wanted to see a list of total files marked by me.
Thanks for the congrats guys :)
You should be able to see a breakdown of all the content you have followed through "Content I Follow" and down the left hand side column you will have different headings to choose from like "Forums", "Downloads", etc. Just choose "Downloads" and that should show you a list of all the files you have "followed" :)

Attached Image