"); //]]>
");

Freeware Synthesizers/Music Making Software?

5 replies to this topic

#1 FutureShock

FutureShock

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 369 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:24 AM

Marko, wow looks like I got in way over my head, but these look like really great finds for making music.I was looking for little known titles when I stumbled across this page of synthesizers on Google:

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2011/08/22/bpb-freeware-studio-best-free-subtractiveva-polyphonic-synthesizer-vstau-plugins/

This is the tip of the iceberg on this site as there are reviews of dozens of music making related softwares.Maybe this could be a long term project for you idk.Some pretty sleek looking packages in this group

Here is the main review page for breakdowns of all the various types of freewares the author works with:

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/category/bpb-freeware-studio/

Sure seems to be a good source here.Reviewer seems to know his stuff, although I confess I know nothing on this topic...

I searched a few of these and started getting the idea that maybe this new territory in freeware.Didn't recognize any of the names from anywhere on FreewareBB

#2 FutureShock

FutureShock

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 369 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

Found a good video on one of the synthesizers listed in that first link...actually I think it is the first one mentioned below the names of the various ones.The software is called Tyrell N6 and the title of the video is "i can't believe this is free."MB that says it all, but listening to this music it is really very cool.

#3 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
      • 26,325 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

They do look particularly interesting FS, will definitely get a look at those at some point later today :)

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
        New Freeware on the site
        Updated Freeware on the site
        RSS Subscribe
        Report bad freeware here

#4 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
        • 26,325 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:18 AM

Because of the many apps available and subsequent addons, I've invited the developer to come along here and submit his work so we don't get things wrong or omit anything important - if we don't hear from him I'll get round to taking another look at his work and get something on the site shortly :)

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
          New Freeware on the site
          RSS Subscribe
          Report bad freeware here

#5 FutureShock

FutureShock

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 369 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

OK, thanks Marko.You are the enlightened one.Just watching the master at work!

#6 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
            • 26,325 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

:greeting:

Forums
              New Freeware on the site
              RSS Subscribe
              Report bad freeware here