"); //]]>
");

What Freeware Has Improved Your PC Most?

16 replies to this topic

#11 FutureShock

FutureShock

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 403 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Claw if you like that browser try this download, unzip, and place on your C:\:

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=2b0adaafa9ad8a29fede7758fada1730&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww..._13338715905062

To set it as your homepage in Browzar, click the Tools tab, then check the homepage option.Link the interface to the html file in the folder you just placed on C:\.Now when you open a new tab, that page will come up every time with the Google search, etc.

It's possible to edit that page to make the links what you want.Here's the link to the page where I found KickStart:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/115803/geektech_create_your_own_home_page_with_your_favorite_links.html

Thanks for the heads up on Browzar.It's very nice, but it need a hook like adding this homepage for links or something.I'll keep it and use his links since they're pretty good for now.At some point I will get in there and edit them and set it all up

#12 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 26,363 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

Guys, I'm really going to have to ask you be careful with external download links please ...
      @Claw - it's virtually impossible for us to keep a track on all the various topics which offer suggestions, instead if you make those over on the suggestion forum there's a much better chance of us seeing them and dealing with them mate :)
      @FS - mate, you're really going to have to read the rules on posting links - direct download links are a major no no on the site (https://freewarebb.com/topic/8-freewarebb-rules/ - section 5a) - again, if there is something you'd like to suggest for inclusion to the site I'd appreciate it if you could pop it over in the suggestions forum :)

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
      New Freeware on the site
      Updated Freeware on the site
      RSS Subscribe
      Report bad freeware here

#13 FutureShock

FutureShock

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 403 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

Sorry Marko.

This is just a file.It's an html file, actually...sort of a tweak for a browser.

I understand what you mean, and I will comply...

#14 Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 1,069 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

Sorry Marko, I was using tha that at the time and I guess I just got carried away. Again ,,sorry for the trouble.

#15 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
          • 26,363 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

No probs guys, just don't want to encourage others to start posting all kinds of links on the site, I'd never have time to do anything else otherwise !! :)

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
            New Freeware on the site
            Updated Freeware on the site
            RSS Subscribe
            Report bad freeware here

#16 sierkahn

sierkahn

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
            • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Claw, I just downloaded browzar. I'll give it a try. If it does as you say, I'm all for it. Thanks !!!!!Gene :good:

#17 Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
              • 1,069 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

I have it saved on my desktop, as a spare just in case of a problem. But I "DO" use it off and on during my time at the PC.