2 replies to this topic

#1 William

William

Web & Graphics Guru

• Administrators
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

Hi guys,

I'm doing a sponsored run from Coatbridge to Edinburgh Castle which is around 34 miles. It's in memory of a little boy called John Andrew Byrne who sadly died on the 8th of this month. I am raising money for the Scottish Cot Death Trust.

Having just became a new father myself, i can't even begin to imagine what people that lose a child go through, so i want to raise awareness and also help the memory of this little boy live on.

I know it's a hard time financially just now but any donation would be greatly appreciated, no matter how big or small.

http://www.justgiving.com/William-Williamson

Thanks guys,
    William

Posted Image

A man of courage is also full of faith.

#2 marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 26,368 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

There are many good causes out there, this is definitely one of them - donated :)

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
      New Freeware on the site
      Updated Freeware on the site
      RSS Subscribe
      Report bad freeware here

#3 1tacoman

1tacoman

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

I tip my hat to you for being willing to help others who are in need, I am unemployed and can barely afford to keep my internet connection but I just wanted to tell you "job well done".